Saturday 12 July 2008

The Collection 0101 - 0150

150 Carl Douglas - Dance The Kung Fu / Changing Times
149 Elvis Presley - Promise Land / It's Midnight
148 Glitterband - Goodbye My Love / Got To Get Ready For Love
147 Dean Parrish - I'm On My Way / Watch Out
146 Bachman Turner Overdrive - Roll On Down The Highway / Sledgehammer
145 Billy Swan - I Can Help / Ways Of A Woman In Love
144 Sparks - Something For The Girl With Everything / Marry Me
143 Bachmann Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet / Free Wheelin'
142 Rubettes - Juke Box Jive / When You're Falling In Love
141 Ten CC - Donna / Hot Sun Rock
140 Zager And Evans - In The Year 2525 / Little Kids
139 Focus - Hocus Pocus / Janis
138 Javells And Nosmo King - Goodbye Nothing To Say / Nothing To Say
137 George Harrison - Ding Dong / I Don't Care Anymore
136 Showaddywaddy - Hey Mr Christmas / Rock N Roll Man
135 Peppers - Pepper Box / Pinch Of Salt
134 Queen - Killer Queen / Flick Of The Wrist
133 Mouth And McNeil - I See A Star / My Friend
132 Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun / Put The Bone In
131 Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize / I'm Mee I'm Now And That's Orl
130 Andy Fairweather-Low - Reggae Tune / Same Old Story
129 Bay City Rollers - All Of Me Loves All Of You / The Bump
128 Jimmy Ruffin - Farewell Is A Lonely Sound / I Will Never Let You Get Away
127 Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently / Rock Me Gently (Part II)
126 Glitterband - Let's Get Together Again / Jukebox Queen
125 Buffy Sainte-Marie - Can't Believe The Feeling When You're Gone / Waves
124 Johnny Bristol - Hang On In There Baby / Take Care Of You For Me
123 Goodies - The In Beetweenies / Father Christmas Do Not Touch Me
122 George McCrae - Rock Your Baby / Rock Your Baby (Part 2)
121 KC And The Sunshine Band - Queen Of Clubs / Do It Good
120 Lieutenant Pigeon - Mouldy Old Dough / The Villan
119 Judge Dread - Big Six / One Armed Bandit
118 Suzi Quatro - The Wild One / Shake My Sugar
117 Sweet - Turn It Down / Someone Else Will
116 Kiki Dee Band - I've Got The Music In Me / Simple Melody
115 Showaddywaddy - Rock N Roll Lady / I'm A Traveler
114 Cozy Powell - Na Na Na / Mistraal
113 Bay City Rollers - Summer Love Sensation / Bringing Back The Good Times
112 Alice Cooper - School's Out / Gutter Cat Vs The Jets
111 Slade - Far Far Away / OK Yesterday Was Yesterday
110 Ten CC - The Worst Band In The World / 18 Carat Man Of Means
109 Glitterband - Angel Face / You Wouldn't Leave Me Would You
108 Slade - Mama Weer All Crazee Now / Man Who Speaks Evil
107 Reunion - Life Is A Rock (But The Radio Rolled Me) / Are You Ready To Believe
106 Sylvia Vrethammer - Y Viva Espana / Let Me Love You
105 Sweet Dreams - Honey Honey / I Surrender
104 Cockney Rebel - Mr Soft / Such A Dream
103 Three Degrees - Year Of Decision / A Woman Needs A Good Man
102 Mud - Rocket / The Ladies
101 Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light / Black Maria / Long Flowering Robe

No comments:

Post a Comment