Tuesday 19 August 2008

The Collection 0301 - 0350

350 David Dundas – Jeans On / Sleepy Serena
349 Barry Biggs – Work All Day / Dynamites – Play All Night
348 Manfred Mann’s Earthband – Blinded By The Light / Starbird No 2
347 Abba – Dancing Queen / That’s Me
346 Barry Blue – If I Show You I Can Dance / Rosetta Stone
345 Yin And Yan – If / Butch Soap
344 Zero – Moonlight / The Whole World (Turns Another Circle)
343 Slade – We’re Really Gonna Raise The Roof / Good Time Gals
342 Miracles – Night Life / Overture
341 Wings – Silly Love Songs / Cook Of The House
340 Champs Boys – Tubular Bells / Fleur
339 Rubettes – Foe Dee O Dee / With You
338 Sweet Sensation – Mr Cool / Yes Miss No Miss
337 Roy Wood – Oh What A Shame / Bengal Jig
336 Uriah Heep – The Wizard / Gypsy
335 Can – I Want More / More
334 Johnny Wakelin – In Zaire / You Got The Bug
333 Wings – Let Em In / Beware My Love
332 Bee Gees – You Should Be Dancing / Subway
331 Queen – You’re My Best Friend / 39
330 Candi Staton – Young Hearts Run Free / I Know
329 Starbuck – Moonlight Feels Right / Lash LaRue
328 Liverpool Express – You Are My Love / Never Be The Same Boy
327 Peter Frampton – Show Me The Way / Shine On
326 Status Quo – Mystery Song / Drifting Away
325 Chanter Sisters – Sideshow / Goodbye Charlie
324 Beach Boys – Good Vibrations / Wouldn’t It Be Nice
323 Hot Chocolate – Man To Man / Eyes Of A Growing Child
322 Hank Mizell – Jungle Rock / When I’m In Your Arms
321 Thin Lizzy – The Boys Are Back In Town / Emerald
320 Bellamy Brothers – Let Your Love Flow / Inside Of My Guitar
319 Robin Sarsedt – My Resistance Is Low / Love While The Music Plays
318 Abba – Fernando / Hey Hey Helen
317 Silver Convention – Tiger Baby / No No Joe
316 Glamourpuss – Superman / You’ve Gotta Love Me More
315 Eddie Howell And Queen – Man From Manhattan / Waiting In The Wings
314 Pip Williams Orchestra – The Fosters Theme / My Love For You Has Made Me Give Up Peeling Onions
313 Laurel And Hardy – Another Fine Mess / The Stan And Ollie Serenade
312 Terry Webster – I Want To See You Dancing / Rock N Roll We Love You
311 Manhattan Transfer – Blue Champagne / Sweet Talking Guy
310 Instant Funk – Float Like A Butterfly (Round 1) / Float Like A Butterfly (Round 2)
309 Carl Douglas – Shanghaid / Girl You’re So Fine
308 Nazereth – Carry Out Feelings / Lift The Lid
307 Marmalade – Walking A Tightrope / My Everything
306 CW McCall – Classified / Green River
305 Sam Nesbit – Keep On Hustling Baby / Keep On Hustling Baby (Instrumental)
304 Shocking Blue – Venus / Hot Sand
303 Warp Nine – Theme From Star Trek / Para Song 1
302 Bo Flyers – Do The Buster / So Young In Love
301 Barry Manilow – It’s A Miracle / One Of These Days

Any in Red not found and still wanted

2 comments:

  1. I think i have that Stan & Ollie on a CD somewhere - I'll try and find it and uplaod to bootsalesounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent :)
    Will keep checking thanks

    ReplyDelete