Wednesday 30 March 2016

The Collection 0901 - 0950

950 Kraftwerk - The Robots / Spacelab
949 Dickies - Paranoid - I'm Ok You're Ok
948 Klark Kent - Don't Care / Thrills / Office Girls
947 Ramones - Do You Wanna Dance / It's A Long Way Back To Germany / Cretin Hop
946 Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas / What'd I Say
945 Elvis Presley - T-R-O-U-B-L-E / Mr Songman
944 Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes / Tutti Frutti
943 Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've) / Just Lust
942 Elvis Presley - Bossa Nova Baby / Witchcraft
941 Herbie Hancock - I Thought It Was You / No Means Yes
940 Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) / Was It Something I Said
939 Crystal Gayle - Talking In Your Sleep / Paintin This Old Town Blue
938 Flamin Groovies - Move It / When I Heard Your Name
937 Various Artists - Cliff Johnson - Go Way Houndog / Johnny Horton - I'm Coming Home / Collins Kids - Beetle Bug Bop / Maddox Brothers And Rose - The Death Of Rock N Roll
936 Ramones - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker / Commando / I Don't Care
935 Radio Stars - From A Rabbit / The Beast No.2
934 Santana - Europa (Earth's Cry Heaven's Smile) / Take Me With You
933 Robert Knight - Everlasting Love / Never My Love
932 Brian Protheroe - Fly Now / Clog Dancer
931 Fatback Band - (Hey I) Feel Real Good / (Hey I) Feel Real Good (Disco Version)
930 Geordie - Electric Lady / Geordie Stomp
929 Intimate Strangers - Love Sounds / The Track
928 Ike And Tina Turner - Sweet Rhode Island Red / Get It Out Of Your Mind
927 Dr Feelgood - Down At The Doctors / Take A Tip
926 Abba - Summer Night City / Medley: Pick A Bale Of Cotton, On Top Of Old Smokey, Midnight Special
925 Eddie Cochran - Summertime Blues / Cut Across Shorty
924 Hylda Baker And Arthur Mullard - You're The One That I Want / Save Your Kisses For Me
923 Elvis Presley - The Girl Of My Best Friend / A Mess Of The Blues
922 Yes - Don't Kill The Whale / Abeline
921 Rose Royce - Love Don't Live Here Anymore / Do It, Do It
920 Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight / I Gotta Know
919 Crown Heights Affair - Galaxy Of Love / Cherry
918 Eddie Cochran - C'mon Everybody / Milk Cow Blues
917 Surfaris - Wipe Out / Surfer Joe
916 John Travolta, Olivia Newton John And Cast - Summer Nights / Louis St Louis - Rock N Roll Party Queen
915 West Ham United Cup Squad - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles / West Ham United
914 Judie Tzuke - For You / Sukarita
913 Tom Robinson Band - Too Good To Be True / Power In The Darkness
912 Elvis Presley - Wooden Heart / Tonight Is So Right For Love
911 Elvis Presley - A Fool Such As I / I Need Your Love Tonight
910 Shadows - Love Deluxe / Sweet Saturday Night
909 Hot Chocolate - Heaven Is In The Back Seat Of My Cadillac / Sex Appeal
908 Thin Lizzy - Dancing In The Moonlight (It's Caught Me In It's Spotlight) / Bad Reputation
907 Elvis Presley - Blue Moon Of Kentucky / That's All Right
906 Bill Haley And His Comets (10") - The Saints Rock N Roll / Caldonia / R-O-C-K / Piccadilly Rock
905 Elvis Presley - I Got Stung / One Night
904 Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto / Any Day Now
903 Trammps (12") - Disco Inferno / That's Where The Happy People Go
902 George Fenton Orchestra - Out / Evacuate My Sock
901 Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict / What Ever Happened To

Any in Red not found and still wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment